Welcome to a Novartis-organised virtual scientific standalone meeting ‘The past, present and future in neovascular age-related macular degeneration’ on September 19th 2020.
An independent steering committee has led the development of the program for this scientific meeting, who will also lead the presentations and topical discussions.
The main objective of this one-day virtual meeting is to provide education and insights on the latest advances in the treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD), based on scientific evidence and illustrated by relevant cases of nAMD. European wide experiences of the impact of COVID19 on the management of nAMD will also be shared.
We look forward to welcoming you at this meeting.
Novartis Region Europe Ophthalmology
Morning session – Dr Roberto Gallego-Pinazo and Prof. Ramin Tadayoni
Afternoon session – Prof. Sandrine Zweifel and Dr Konstantinos Balaskas
- Dr Konstantinos Balaskas, UK
- Prof. Usha Chakravarthy, UK
- Dr Roberto Gallego-Pinazo, Spain
- Dr Thomas Ach, Germany
- Prof. Hans Hoerauf, Germany
- Prof. Laurent Kodjikian, France
- Prof. Giovanni Staurenghi, Italy
- Prof. Ramin Tadayoni, France
- Prof. Sandrine Zweifel, Switzerland